I’ve been creating a bit of a buzz about this fabulous idea I’ve been toying around with for the last few months and we’re finally ready to let you all in on the details!
We’re doing a boudoir marathon on Sunday August 28th for five lucky ladies. Even though I have a great boudoir portfolio, I don’t have much to show potential boudoir clients. I mean, you understand, right? Not everyone wants other folks seeing them in their skivvies, even if they are looking pretty fabulous!
I could have found some models and cooked up a portfolio, but I thought, why not let those people who are dedicated followers have a chance at some images that show off their sexy and their confidence? Yep, that sounds so much better! People like you – wives, moms, plus size, fun-size, every day kind of gals. I want you to be confident that you too will feel fabulously flirty and fun, and you don’t have to be a model to pull it off!
Now, listen up. After this marathon I want to be able to show my stuff, so you must agree to allow me use of these photos for advertising purposes to qualify as a contestant. I need to be allowed to show these to potential customers so they can see what I can do with real, honest-to-goodness people. So, if you’re feeling brave and you’re still with me, read on for the official rules as well as what you can look forward to if you win!
- Leave a comment on this blog post about why you want a Palm Beach Boudoir Makeover & Photoshoot.
**NOTE** If your comment doesn’t show up right away, it’s because I have to approve it first
- Go to Jemma Coleman Photography on Facebook and like the page.
- Go to Erin Frazee – Hair & Makeup Artist on Facebook and like the page.
- Double your odds and post a link to this blog entry to your Facebook wall, being sure to link to the Jemma Coleman Photography and Erin Frazee, Stylist pages.
- Triple your chances by following @JemmaColeman on twitter and tweeting this message, “I want to win a Boudoir PhotoShoot from @JemmaColeman!” and linking to this post.